- Pick 25 of your favorite movies.
- Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
- Post them for everyone to guess.
- Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
- Commenters: NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
1. Some woman is gonna want me to do it to her and I'm not gonna know what it is!
15. Are you going to bring me that martini, or do I have to suck it out of the glass from here?
17. In a few minutes I would be free or dead...or Rodolfo Lasparri of Palermo, Sicily!
21. And, fortunately, when there aren't any cookies, we can still find reassurance in a familiar hand on our skin, or a kind and loving gesture, or subtle encouragement, or a loving embrace, or an offer of comfort, not to mention hospital gurneys and nose plugs, an uneaten Danish, soft-spoken secrets, and Fender Stratocasters, and maybe the occasional piece of fiction.
23. It is no more crazy than a dog finding a rainbow.
25. The question isn't "what are we going to do," the question is "what aren't we going to do?"
Now, leave a comment and tell me what quote comes from which movie. (No, you don't have to guess all 25, you can just pick out the ones you know.)